Thursday, April 12, 2007

A House-Hunting Expedition In Tallahassee, Florida



While on a house-hunting expedition with my Tallahassee, Florida realtor, I was enchanted by the spring bouquet of housing options she showed me that were currently available for sale around Leon County.

Each home on our tour had the qualities that sit high on the list of importance to any homebuyer when looking for a new home, where their future life will unfold.

But the home that I fell in love with, was an elegant, sprawling southern cottage style. The charming and inviting setting would be perfect for entertaining family and friends.

While passing through the butler's pantry that was strategically positioned as a transitional space between the formal dining room and the big sun-dappled kitchen, something clicked.

Tucked away on the northeast side of town in an area that was once part of a plantation, I found the house in my dreams.

"Make an offer," a voice whispered deep in my spirit.
Photo Credit: Miguel Ugalde & SXC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home