Thursday, April 12, 2007

Beach Mansion Near Tallahassee




(Another sample blog entry from The Story Bank of Kathi Dameron and Associates...)

The gulf crashed against the snow-white sands of the north Florida shore flinging shells, seaweed and puzzling relics onto the sandy grains behind the beach mansion that was for sale.

Lodged into the sand was something mysterious.

"What is it," my realtor asked.

Scrunching down, I removed the drapery of seaweed as I imagined the adventure that could be mine if I chose to buy this waterfront home within an hours drive of my office in Tallahassee.

(at this point the article would link to your website)

(Special note: All real estate blog postings and articles by Kathi Dameron and Associates are original works created especially for our clients. For more information contact Kathi at 850-422-3599)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home