Saturday, April 7, 2007

Welcome To The Story Bank



Welcome to The Story Bank- a place where select stories written by Kathi Dameron and Associates will be posted for invited guests to peruse.

The Story Bank is something extra that I came up with as an added service for you. While most of the writing projects that I do for clients are custom, I thought it would be helpful to have a story bank with some pre-written pieces available for immediate hyperlinking and submission.

How does it work?

When you select a story, you become the exclusive company being hyperlinked in that particular story.

As the exclusive company, the benefits are many. From improved Internet rankings to driving more traffic to your website.

Once I add your hyperlink to the story, I will syndicate it over the Internet. As an extra bonus, I will post the hyperlinked article on one of my niche-targeted blogs. Because of the nature of syndication, the article can be read, e-mailed, and published any number of times. On one of my favorite submission sites, my posted articles have been viewed almost 12,000 times to date, and that number continues to grow daily.

When a reader clicks on the link, they will be redirected to your website.

Essentially there is no extra work for you, except to answer the phone and sell more property!

Be smart! Grab that article before someone else does!

But not to worry, if you don't see any available stories here today... you can pick and choose exactly what you want at the menu of services!

Not familiar with my unique style of writing? My writing is showing up more and more places these days! From my regular newspaper column to magazines to several internet sites.
Return to menu of services

Photo Credit: Stancu Alexandru & SXC

EzineArticles.com Platinum Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home