Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weekend House Hunting In Tallahassee


My weekend house-hunting expedition was an experience that transported my mind, emotions and senses to enchanting heights.

I was shopping for a home in Tallahassee, Florida.

The first home I visited with my realtor stirred memories of Mama's sunflowers. It was a home with a charming cottage garden and an outdoor dining alcove tucked away under a canopy of moss-draped trees.

The second home, a pampering retreat, left me yearning to climb into a frothy and luxurious, steamy bubble bath in the exquisite imported marble tub of the master bedroom suite.

But it was the third home, that most captured my heart with its treehouse perched high in an old oak. (at this point the article would link to your website)

(Special note: All real estate blog postings and articles by Kathi Dameron and Associates are original works created especially for our clients. For more information contact Kathi at 850-422-3599)


Photo Credit: Yarik Mission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home